Peeps

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mackenzie Gray- SUPERMAN

Photo Credit
Checking the site the other day I was pleasantly surprised to see a comment from the talented Mackenzie Gray. You know! Papa Bear from So Weird? He has been quite busy acting and recently he played "as JAX-UR, the Kryptonian scientist in the new Warner Brothers, Zack Snyder-directed Superman film THE MAN OF STEEL."
Click the link to see other projects that he has been apart of!

FOLLOW Mackenzie Gray on Twitter!

Well, Mackenzie is super nice and he offered to share a personal picture of his; of he, Chris Gibson, and Mackenzie Phillips with me, and you, The World.

Please enjoy this rare but highly nostalgic photo!

I personally want to thank you Mackenzie, if you're reading this, for your kindness and your giving spirit. I have been SoWeirdBoy for the last 13 years... a gigantic fan of the show and everyone involved; so personally, this was a huge deal to me. I love the fictional band The Phillips Kane Band as if they truly were and are... and I adore the actors that portrayed them. That's YOU!
So with deep appreciation I humbly give thanks for this small but perfect blessing! Thank you!

And so now without further avail, here is our Tweet quote and the image!









No comments:

Post a Comment